Cobalts SS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came home tonight from work and for once didn't drive it pretty aggressively at one point or another. Hell I don't even think boost ever went positive but anyways I was just curious about the S/Cs temp and I was able to keep my hand on it as long as I wanted. It was just warm. Keep in mind this is my first car with a supercharger so I'm clueless here but shouldn't it atleast be mildly hot?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Damn, it was that cool? I can't even open my hood, let alone touch the blower lol

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Your car NOT heating up is a GOOD thing. Baby it forever, drive it like you stole it on the weekends.;)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got back from a pretty spirited driving session to get back so I could see that new show on speed with the cobalt ss and there is was tremendous amount of heat, burnt my fingers trying to get the hood open lol.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
PocketViper said:
I can't even touch my hood when its closed if I have been doing some aggresive driving.
Sorry to get OT but MAN!!! You're car looks HOT!!!!! I LOVE the way your wheels look all blacked out and all! And that lil Viper emblem is pretty tight too! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts