Cobalts SS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
willncandace said:
its the right link....tried on another computer. does anybody know if this site has an embedded viewer?
not that i know of. it might just be my univeristy's internet connection though... it's picky sometimes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I tried it and it worked, but instead of the video I got a link to macromedias website cuz I supposively have to update my flash player. So I download the damn thing, double click it, and nothing happens..............................

Then I deleted the install file and said "screw it".

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
ok, yea, it works for me now. that's exactly how mine sounds with the airbox mod. i forgot how much louder it is over satock until now. i had to put the stock air filter and cover back on since i'm getting my car dyno'd and wanted it completely stock.

·
Registered
454 Posts
It's awesome when we get 4 or 5 of us, 10 or so one night, all taking off from a stop light in a group. It's deafening... hehe... gets peoples attention too. Don't even need to be going all that fast...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
got the stage 2 on this morning. i would say its a bit louder even after that. stage 2 most deffinately worth the money, now if i can just get that power to the ground. Should have a new video posted by tomorrow night

1 - 15 of 15 Posts