Cobalts SS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so we were bored here at work yesterday so we desided to do the headlight mod. I painted mine body color (which is black), i also painted the rear lamps body color, and then i switched out the third brake light with the led lights from an impala. i hate the factory three light set up.

i think this made the whole car it look so much better now better than i had expected. let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
krzykarl said:
wow... looks nice.. what did you use to paint them with?
i work in a body shop so i had my painters paint it but i did it off the body color code. so it was ICI PPG paint and clear

·
Registered
22 Posts
littleSS said:
Ok so we were bored here at work yesterday so we desided to do the headlight mod. I painted mine body color (which is black), i also painted the rear lamps body color, and then i switched out the third brake light with the led lights from an impala. i hate the factory three light set up.

i think this made the whole car it look so much better now better than i had expected. let me know what you guys think.
Mine is going in the shop next week for the headlights. Red then clear.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mike your ride is very awesome!!!! The tailights look very nice and adds a custom touch! I'm impressed with everything you've done. Keep up the good work.

Brian

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2K2CamaroSS said:
Mike your ride is very awesome!!!! The tailights look very nice and adds a custom touch! I'm impressed with everything you've done. Keep up the good work.

Brian
like i said Brian give me a call next week and we will get you hooked up as well.

Thanks everyone!!! trust me though the pictures do not do this justice at all. it is much better in person.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts