Cobalts SS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CobaltDude81 said:
whats so teaser about a stock cobalt ss? nice car tho...
lol well i planned on getting more pics up but havent gotten the chance.. yes its stock and nothing special about it. except its mine :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
krzykarl said:
lol yes its stock and nothing special about it. except its mine :D
And it looks damn good. I don't think mine has been that clean since I picked it up from the dealership. Did you actually wash inside the wheel wells? Very nice pics man.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i went all out on cleaning the beast. I do try to clean it once a week because of the color. and i no i didnt get all of the inside of the wheels, they need some more elbow grease when i rotate them and paint the calipers :D

thanks for the comments i'll try to bug the guy to get more pics up. :cool:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice pics man! I think black is the second hardest next to white to keep clean! Good Job! And last time i checked this site was cobaltss.com not modifiedcobaltss.com- soooo keep em coming!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I do clean the wheel wells, but I'm lazy. Get the least shiny tire foam spray you can and just spray that stuff in the wheel wells. It cleans em right up. A can will last you about 3 cleanings.

And keeping the inside of those wheels clean is a big pain. I try to wipe them off every few days.

For cleaning random funk off, get some quick detailer spray. Keep it and a couple microfibers in the car with you. Takes ~15 minutes to wipe the whole car down. Today we had just enough rain to leave small droplets of dirt on my freshly waxed black car :( After I finished wiping it down with detailer, I was going to go ahead and top it off with some quick wax, but it started to sprinkle again. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Finally, go to www.properautocare.com and get a gallon of Meguair's #34 Final Inspection for $22. It's much better than $5 a 16oz bottle at the parts store.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts