·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm just south of ya, Georgia. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
New to SE

I just arrived in SE Georgia from Montana. I had my SS delivered here after a six month wait.

Anyone else close by?

·
Registered
3 Posts
BALDEAGLE said:
I live in La Vergne, TN southeast of Nashville. And just got my Cobalt SS this week. Its awesome!
hey !..im in lavergne (about to be murfreesboro)..but i have an SRT 4..but i like the SS as well....a BUNCH of people always go to the fairgrounds on saturday to race.and then we go to special FX in murfreesboro..maybe you can drop in sometime...my SRT is COMPLETELY black...lol..you cant miss me.. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well I just might do that sometime- you wont miss my SS is arrival Blue- the only one in town. You might see me around time sometime.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SWEET! More folks from TN! Definitely havin a meet next year!! I say SRT4s could be welcome too! I like em!

·
Registered
3 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
SWEET! More folks from TN! Definitely havin a meet next year!! I say SRT4s could be welcome too! I like em!
we should most definately have a "domestic forced induction" meet... :cool: ..lol before the summer is over

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You could set one up for this year but I'd have to pass :( . Cause I wont be getin mine til the 06's come out. But we're DEFINITELY havin one next year!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
CoBiz... I was just going to get back with you about this......where is 87Camaro from?
To see if we can get that regional meet scheduled up like we were talking about at one point.
Also, if you and some other guys would be interested...the '06 SRT Nationals are supposedly being held in Indianapolis next year, not just closed to SRT only vehicles, last year there were EVO's, vette's, etc, etc.
So... I'm still in N.C. so not too far from you....let me know what you hear or figure out..

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
87camaroPA is from PA, LOL Pennsylvania!! :D Is Myrtle Beach in NC, or is it in another state?? Cause Ive been talkin to Fallyn and she wants to have one there...

·
Registered
543 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
87camaroPA is from PA, LOL Pennsylvania!! :D Is Myrtle Beach in NC, or is it in another state?? Cause Ive been talkin to Fallyn and she wants to have one there...
Myrtle Beach is in South Carolina........ it would be a very nice place to have a meet. Plenty, and I mean plenty of things to get into around there. Good and Bad. Me and the wife go 2-3 times a year and leave the kids @ the grandparents.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mm_omega2 said:
Myrtle Beach is in South Carolina........ it would be a very nice place to have a meet. Plenty, and I mean plenty of things to get into around there. Good and Bad. Me and the wife go 2-3 times a year and leave the kids @ the grandparents.
Me and Fallyn were talkin bout doin it next summer, sounds like it would be a blast. Id love to do it, when the time comes, we'll DEFINITELY have to set it up, and if I do a meet that far away, at a BEACH!!! Im gonna be there for at LEAST a week! LOL Only reason I wanna wait is so that I'll have my Cobalt by the time we go... Are there any 1/4 mile tracks around Myrtle Beach??? Or do you know?!!?

·
Registered
543 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Me and Fallyn were talkin bout doin it next summer, sounds like it would be a blast. Id love to do it, when the time comes, we'll DEFINITELY have to set it up, and if I do a meet that far away, at a BEACH!!! Im gonna be there for at LEAST a week! LOL Only reason I wanna wait is so that I'll have my Cobalt by the time we go... Are there any 1/4 mile tracks around Myrtle Beach??? Or do you know?!!?
yep they have one. Just fill me in when you're ready also and we'll see how many people we can get down there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts