Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to test drive a cobalt yesterday. It was a base black sedan. Felt a little cramped in it (me being 6'3", and used to driving a 95 gmc sierra extended cab with a v8) but that is something I am sure I can adapt too =) The one I want to buy was sitting in the show room. An arrival blue LS sedan and spoiler. I took several pics of it, but since I am not a contributing member, I will build a website for them when I get a chance and link to it here. The trunk was huge, I could climb into it and sleep if I really needed to. The backseat is big enough to comfortably sit anyone shorter than I. The only thing I would fault on it from my initial drive would be the speedometer is on the left side, but thats only cause I am used to it being in the middle, and the angry lawnmower sound. I perfer pissed off American metal under the hood(hints the v8 :cool: ), but you take what you get. I thoughly enjoyed driving this little car. As soon as I pay off my truck, it is probably going to be traded in for the balt. Although it will be sorely missed, my wallet (buying gas) will thank me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah, a 60/40. Unfortunately, in order to have them split down, you have to open the trunk, and pull little black nobs that are inside it.

It didn't have the bells and whistles that I would want it to, but by the time I can get it, it shouldn't be a problem for them to order it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
workin on it. It's hard to build a website when I don't have time(work during day, classes at night). maybe I should just start a thread and reply to it ten times(so I am a contributing member), then let the mods delete it lol I will work on the site sometime this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts