Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This game is the SHIZNIT! It is an online real time drag racing game. Post up any info or questions reguarding this game on here. Identify yourself, post cars, mods, etc. Check it out at nitto1320dotcom. You do need a high speed connection. Oh yeah, it's FREE!

·
Registered
550 Posts
im on there in a boosted 14.3 teggie. you get money by racing the tournaments, the o to the rival strip and race other racers for cash

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hit a 14.1 today but I usualy hit 14.4s and I'm @ 188.4 whp. to make money hit the tournaments. On the easiest tournament you will get $30 per race and 300 if you are the tournament champ.

·
Registered
550 Posts
im down....

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Anyone else join? Hit mid 13s but shit a valve and almost fried a piston, almost broke a rod, almost blew my block and almost blew a headgasket.:) I hope my car holds for a few more races so I can make some money for repairs. Gonna be on there tomorrow evening if anyone wants to race.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I finished her off yesterday. Blew everything. Fukn Honda. Now I run 19.6. Gonna bring her back and she WILL be a beast. All of you who PM me post on here.

·
Registered
99 Posts
yea i have blown my motor like 3 times, i thought i knew why so i bought alot better head gaskets, well i had to pay 2k to get my motor fixed, thought i was fine, next race, blew it again,SOB lol well i find out i have been running for 4 hours to get my motor fixed on my stock gaskets, because it froze and i started it back up and thats how my motor blew, so i am working to fix my motor for the 4th time with my new gaskets on so i should have to pay about another 2k to fix this motor then i should be fine..hopefully...

·
Registered
99 Posts
im done i give up, ive blown my motor 6 times, i cant race 2 times after racing with my car after i fix it without blowing it again, so i give i dont care anymore i cant fix the problem so yea

1 - 20 of 25 Posts