Cobalts SS banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has any experiance with Thrasher supercharger pulleys. I am looking into getting a 3.4" for my Bonnie. And i know this aint the Bonniville forum, but the Bonneville forum sucks, so im asking you guys. Thanks for your time. Nick.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
MYGTP8U might know... he stops in every now and then, he should be able to help ya out, far as I go... Im clueless on thrasher... sorry...

·
Registered
2,444 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
wasey13 said:
He was banned though... some little girlies got their feelers hurt because he "told it how it is, instead of how it might be"-- old Puff Daddy I think, yes or no?? :confused:

that's pretty brave calling the the admin a girlie

·
Registered
15 Posts
superchevy22 said:
I was wondering if anyone has any experiance with Thrasher supercharger pulleys. I am looking into getting a 3.4" for my Bonnie. And i know this aint the Bonniville forum, but the Bonneville forum sucks, so im asking you guys. Thanks for your time. Nick.
If you don't like the Bonneville forums you should check out www.clubgp.com since the Grand Prix shares the same motor as your car.

·
Banned
50 Posts
Thrasher is a good product, but pretty much any popular pulley system for the s/c'ed 3800 such as in your car or the GTP will work the same. When it comes down to it, a 3.4" pulley is a 3.4" pulley, it all comes down to brand preference and installation requirements. Do you want a press on or a modular system? Do you plan on staying with the 3.4 or do you want to go a bit further after doing some mods that would support a 3.25 or smaller? Personally, I would check out South Florida Pulley Headquarters, who also happens to be a sponsor on here. Also, do as jmonte said and check out the national ClubGP forums. You can probably find a real cheap 3.4 for sale from a member. I bought a used 3.4 from a member on there for my GTP for like 50 bucks. Good luck!

~Rich

·
Registered
492 Posts
wasey13 said:
Why are you such a dick? You've been fuckin annoying lately with that attitude bullshit. If ya don't like shit, don't come here.

I would like to know about the pullies as well, because my father is looking for decent pullies for his 2000 Bonneville SSEi as well.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Blue04RedLine said:
Why are you such a dick? You've been fuckin annoying lately with that attitude bullshit. If ya don't like shit, don't come here.
Awwww....... dude, I am sorry. :( I will be nicer to everyone from now on. Scouts honor.

Give me a break, you have to be joking right? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Blue04RedLine said:

exactly he serves no constructive purpose here, just to stir up shit every chance he can

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well a modular system would be nice, but i dont need it just yet. i just got the Bonnie, its my first car, so i really dont know how far im gonna go with it. i think for now a 3.4 will work just fine. thanks for the forum advice. thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
492 Posts
wasey13 said:
Awwww....... dude, I am sorry. :( I will be nicer to everyone from now on. Scouts honor.

Give me a break, you have to be joking right? :rolleyes:
Are you seriously such a retard that you have no other things better to do that come here and be dickish to everyone? I mean, I have work, friends, and a life that consists of more than online forums. I suggest you look into stuff like that. It'll help you develope better once you get into puberty.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Blue04RedLine said:
Are you seriously such a retard that you have no other things better to do that come here and be dickish to everyone? I mean, I have work, friends, and a life that consists of more than online forums. I suggest you look into stuff like that. It'll help you develope better once you get into puberty.

Aye, you be an ass pirate, argh! Or an arse plunderer. ARRRRRRRR!

http://www.talklikeapirateday.com/translate/index.php :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
LOL

What kind of fucking retard makes a website like this?

Pirate Speak:

Aye, what kind o' fuckin' retard makes a website like this? Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Aye, me once screwed a kangaroo until it lo'ed me A pence for an old man o'de sea?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts