Cobalts SS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up anyone in Georiga, around the augusta region. if so let me know would like to get gatering going maybe a track night up in jackson, SC

there is a couple SS's around here i work with a girl who has one dont know if she is on here yet but she should be soon :D

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I miss Ga, I'm in Md now. I bounce back and for here and there though as I've family in the Buford/Lawrenceville area. Maybe if you guys have a meet and don't mind a non-SS/RL there I could tag along.

·
Registered
12 Posts
NOPI Atlanta

Any body here going to NOPI 10.18 and 10.19 at Atlanta GA? I heard that the Get Wax Tour is giving away a 240 sx. Let me know, maybe we can meet up?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Gh0strider said:
I miss Ga, I'm in Md now. I bounce back and for here and there though as I've family in the Buford/Lawrenceville area. Maybe if you guys have a meet and don't mind a non-SS/RL there I could tag along.

I use to hang out in that area at the Waffle House across from the Mall of Ga. I am stuck in Minot ND, but I come home for Leave every now and then. I will be there in Oct. but won't have the car w/ me :( I plan on driving down next summer.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nukem said:
I use to hang out in that area at the Waffle House across from the Mall of Ga. I am stuck in Minot ND, but I come home for Leave every now and then. I will be there in Oct. but won't have the car w/ me :( I plan on driving down next summer.

Well that's cool man I bounce in and out of there alot too. And if things go well over the next year I'll most likely be heading back down that way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts