Cobalts SS banner

The Big GA

2084 Views 11 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  dragster
whats up anyone in Georiga, around the augusta region. if so let me know would like to get gatering going maybe a track night up in jackson, SC

there is a couple SS's around here i work with a girl who has one dont know if she is on here yet but she should be soon :D
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Hello GA? ..... anyone?
navymitch12 said:
Hello GA? ..... anyone?

Atlanta here :D
I miss Ga, I'm in Md now. I bounce back and for here and there though as I've family in the Buford/Lawrenceville area. Maybe if you guys have a meet and don't mind a non-SS/RL there I could tag along.
GA! (yeah it still sucks navymitch12)
whats up heather, nice avatar to bad your car does not look like that, haha

GA.....Y in the house
NOPI Atlanta

Any body here going to NOPI 10.18 and 10.19 at Atlanta GA? I heard that the Get Wax Tour is giving away a 240 sx. Let me know, maybe we can meet up?
Gh0strider said:
I miss Ga, I'm in Md now. I bounce back and for here and there though as I've family in the Buford/Lawrenceville area. Maybe if you guys have a meet and don't mind a non-SS/RL there I could tag along.

I use to hang out in that area at the Waffle House across from the Mall of Ga. I am stuck in Minot ND, but I come home for Leave every now and then. I will be there in Oct. but won't have the car w/ me :( I plan on driving down next summer.
I'm going to NOPI... and navymitch12, to bad my car looks better than yours! ;)
Nukem said:
I use to hang out in that area at the Waffle House across from the Mall of Ga. I am stuck in Minot ND, but I come home for Leave every now and then. I will be there in Oct. but won't have the car w/ me :( I plan on driving down next summer.

Well that's cool man I bounce in and out of there alot too. And if things go well over the next year I'll most likely be heading back down that way.
Check out these cars..

Check the dream team that will be at NOPI... http://turtlewaxtour.com/
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.