Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys

If you throw a frog into a pot of boiling water, he will jump out. But if you place a frog into a pot of cold water and and turn the heat on low, it will float there quite placidly. As the water gradually heats up, the frog will sink into a tranquil stupor, exactly like one of us in a hot tub, and before long, with a smile on its face, it will unresistingly allow itself to be boiled to death.

Now I'm not sure this really works with frogs, (I couldn't bring my self to find out), but I am certain that it works with people. I believe that we are all sitting in a big pot and the water is beginning to boil. Isn't it ?

·
Registered
92 Posts
im gonna guess he was high. cuz my buddies always think of wierd shit like this when there stoned.. and well this is very very very off topic :) maybe a lil insite to y you posted this. and how we r starting to boil? cuz i feel great :) got the ac on and it feels good :) lol

·
1,087 Posts
Here is what you do:

Make sure you have a lid to the pot which you are throwing the frog into. Then time at the precise moment when you place the frog into the boiling water. And SLAM!!!! Place that lid on top restricting the frogs only way out and watch him jump like a cooking popcorn!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Here is what you do:

Make sure you have a lid to the pot which you are throwing the frog into. Then time at the precise moment when you place the frog into the boiling water. And SLAM!!!! Place that lid on top restricting the frogs only way out and watch him jump like a cooking popcorn!
if that was mean. i guess im an ass cause i chuckled and almost wanted to go find a frog :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts