Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed about the most redicious thing i have seen on any car board on here. I am sure it happens on other boards, but fortanetly for me I don't visti those. It must be a ricer thing or something. But what in the hell is the deal about posting a kill count in your signature?

You would be laughed off the planet on some of the major boards on the internet

·
Registered
184 Posts
That and people who fill them up with bullshit nonsence about cars they'll never have.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
i noticed some little ahole named show off post whoring all damn day... is this guy for real? wtf is wrong with him? no job? no life?

the world may never know!!!!! :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ive also noticed some annoying stuff on this thread

People who let little shit like this get to them.... who cares honestly everyone is on here for one reason... to learn or even maybe to bullshit around but still if you knew everything you wouldnt be on here

Thats what bothers me,, people like you who get mad at people who post stupid things, or want to be different....I mean honestly man I even have some stupid posts but im not gonna slither behind some wall tryin to hide that im not the smartest person or even in fact the person who knows the most about our cars

To each, THEIR OWN. period

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
1namillion said:
Thats what bothers me,, people like you who get mad at people who post stupid things, or want to be different....I mean honestly man I even have some stupid posts but im not gonna slither behind some wall tryin to hide that im not the smartest person or even in fact the person who knows the most about our cars
To each, THEIR OWN. period

well said..

·
Registered
210 Posts
or like when you put peanutbutter on your Balls and have your dog lick it off it's not gay cause it's your dog!! right??? anyone....

·
Registered
210 Posts
that is still funny as shit

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I figure I would get a little flamed on this topic, but I don't give a rats ass. For those who got their panties out of wack over this must do the stuff I talked about or really want to , but don't want to be laughed at. I know I will have to deal with a ricers mentality on this board, but thats ok.

BlackSS/SC06 said:
That and people who fill them up with bullshit nonsence about cars they'll never have.
I am assuming you are talking about me. So you think just because I own a lowly Cobalt that I can't afford a Z06.

Hmm. lets look at some of the cars that I have had/

First pic of my first Z06 with a 530hp H/C engine. 2nd pic was my second Z06 that was stock but had a very nice set of rims/tires..

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Chill ya'll... A. I was just bullshitting around, and B. i was atackin anyone. I didnt say u couldnt afford a Vette. I know I can't

1 - 20 of 32 Posts