Cobalts SS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as I love this site, it's getting outta hand with how many different threads have nothing to with anything. So, I am designating this thread for all the call outs and shit talking.

Here, i'll get it started.

Sseiboi, you work at wal-mart. Your gf smells funny. You can't, and never will, beat a GTO in any type of racing. Your posts are dry. I am still waiting for that ass beating you promised me. Finally, can we see some vids of your extreme driving, you bad mofo.

Go.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I would like to be the first member (other than the OP) to contribute to this epic thread.

Without further ado....my momentous contribution:

^^+1^^

·
Registered
572 Posts
WICKED's stupidity and GTofreak's ignorance starting new posts is the reason the internet is crashing. Two many bullshit posts about pointless threads on one site. SO MUCH DOWNLOADING!!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
How about something positive for a change! Cody, I hope that we can put our past differences behind us :). You have a cool car!

·
Registered
101 Posts
How about something positive for a change! Cody, I hope that we can put our past differences behind us :). You have a cool car!
Past differences on an online forum mean nothing. You guys don't need an E-shake to get along. Just stop flaming each other. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts