Cobalts SS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
highest rpm launch you can do w/ the least amount of wheelspin, in a nutshell.
Practice launching at different rpm's until you get comfortable w/ it, then remember that could all change at the track anyway depending on track prep, temps.

·
Registered
543 Posts
KSE said:
I don't have an SS, but I've noticed that riding the clutch launches my car pretty hard.
well if you had more torque.......................... :D :p

·
Registered
543 Posts
haha, I was just waiting for your reply.....

·
Registered
543 Posts
you can borrow some of mine. :p

·
Registered
83 Posts
launchin a cobalt aint easy .. well not for me when i took mine to the drag way i found out the best way is low rpm riding it out then stomping on it, but u gotta do it fast but not dump the cluth.

·
Registered
186 Posts
cobalt ss 717 said:
launchin a cobalt aint easy .. well not for me when i took mine to the drag way i found out the best way is low rpm riding it out then stomping on it, but u gotta do it fast but not dump the cluth.
And for my next miricle Im gonna punch out god. J/K

·
Registered
186 Posts
cobalt ss 717 said:
And for my next miracle Im gonna punch out god. J/K

·
Registered
385 Posts
I usually let the clutch out easy; essentially get it rolling and then stomp on it. Without the LSD anything else just burns rubber. Like said above, I don't take long doing it, but it has resulted the best launches.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts