nikon n80
nikon n90s
350 speedlight
vivtar 285 flash
quite a few lenses
Minolta 700si
Minolta 400si
Seagul twin lens

and about 30 camera that are collectors that I dont use including a very rare 110 film SLR. It has 3 lenses, flash, and motor drive. We also use a really nice Sony 7Meg digi and a fuji 3meg digi that is eh....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nikon FM. Wow.... I used that camera back in HS yearbook, and loved it. The build quality was just excellent that I could drive nails with the body.

There is romance to working a full manual camera. I know I can still do "full manual" with my current stuff, but the electronic nannys is a habit now that I can't live without. So my technical skill have slip a lot. There was a time I could shoot a football game on the fly on full manual.

Even post processing too. Those days in the darkroom playing with filters and pushing film are over. Now I just press "auto enhance" on my computer.

·
Registered
151 Posts
yeah, that is about when i got my FM lol. It replaced me AE1 and I've been Nikon ever since. Canon does make good shit though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone still shoot film? As much as I want to, 100% of my shoots have been digital since I got my D50. I dry fire my F75 just to lube the parts. I had originally wanted my film camera as a backup or just to get the "film look" but it just not happening that way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts