Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've seen that car before up close (or at least i think it is). Its bad ass. He swapped an auto into it with a stall + Big turbo + Diet. Its a nice setup.

For post below,
How can you say i don't have a clue of what im talking about? I may not be refering to this car, but there is a highly modded srt-4 with an auto tranny in it thats fast as hell.. really close to 10s.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dvs said:
hot dang that is fast as shit. good job and do you know what that guy is putting down as far as HP and mods?
He was spraying a 50 shot then. 75 shot granted slwer times due to traction. We need shops not to build us anymore go fast parts but rather see what it going on with our cars traction issues and how to address the problem correctly to counter it.

As fas as how much power..414/490 with no bottle to give you an idea :cool: .

His mods:
S3R (HOM not used)
NRGY Block
NRGY race head with crane 14's and modified AEM gears.
AGP CAI
AGP S3R WGA
AGP UHP w/ SSQ
AGP Direct Fit Intercooler.
Maxxfab DP to Borla Exhaust (yes this was done on a 2.5" exhaust)
Devils own water/meth injection
Clutchmasters Stage 3
n2o kit
750cc injectors
D-Tec

Its the rest of the little things that make a big difference.

·
Registered
671 Posts
whoever said an srt4 couldn't do 10 's ? Any car can run 10's if you put enough work into it. My question is how many times will it turn in that number without being completely rebuilt.

·
Registered
144 Posts
1stbluSS - Take that shit out of here, delete your last response and take it to PM's. You are ruining a perfectly good thread. Those were definitely some fucked up things he wrote about your sister BUT please take it out of here.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1stBluSS said:
whoever said an srt4 couldn't do 10 's ? Any car can run 10's if you put enough work into it. My question is how many times will it turn in that number without being completely rebuilt.
Rebuilt? Dude, that is a NRGY block with NRGY head components. That motor is buil;t tougher than you realize. Surely your also not trying to say the SRT is unreliable. There are quite a few SRTs out there with over 100k of boosted worry-free miles.

Lots of people on automotive forums have talked down on SRTs for not hitting 10s yet. You must be out of the loop I guess.

You and evil can take your argueing selfs in PMs. Get that BS out of my thread.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blab10 said:
1stbluSS - Take that shit out of here, delete your last response and take it to PM's. You are ruining a perfectly good thread. Those were definitely some fucked up things he wrote about your sister BUT please take it out of here.
Yes PLEASE take that shit out of my perfectly fine thread. Why in the hell did you bring that shit in here in the first palce?

·
Registered
370 Posts
wow Those are some great runs.

and really you guys dont need to be fighting on allt the threads. dont involve us with your problems.

·
Registered
415 Posts
orange juice said:
Rebuilt? Dude, that is a NRGY block with NRGY head components. That motor is buil;t tougher than you realize. Surely your also not trying to say the SRT is unreliable. There are quite a few SRTs out there with over 100k of boosted worry-free miles.

Lots of people on automotive forums have talked down on SRTs for not hitting 10s yet. You must be out of the loop I guess.

You and evil can take your argueing selfs in PMs. Get that BS out of my thread.
I thought SRT-4s were in the 10's a long time ago already :confused: There is a woman LITTLEMT on the RL forums that is running 500+hp/500+tq. She has a lot of money in both her srts and her pt gt and shes in the low 10's. We havent heard from her in a while though. I'll have to go find some pics of her cars.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
clevelander2002 said:
I thought SRT-4s were in the 10's a long time ago already :confused: There is a woman LITTLEMT on the RL forums that is running 500+hp/500+tq. She has a lot of money in both her srts and her pt gt and shes in the low 10's. We havent heard from her in a while though. I'll have to go find some pics of her cars.
There are no SRTs in the 10s that I know of other than this one. We have had a forum specifically for people going into the 10s and this is the first 100% streetable SRT in the 10s.

Your talking about Lucille and she hasn't hit a 10 in her SRT....yet

·
Registered
258 Posts
Nocturn said:
So its using a aftermarket block and heads?
If so, thats not really "an SRT-4", but anyways any car can make it in the 10's. i bet that car isnt street legal either or his everyday driver. Why have a car run 10's if you can drive it everyday or on the street?? JMO

·
Registered
671 Posts
Cobizzle Thanks For Getting Rid Of The Posts. I Only Wanted Them To Stay For A Short Time. There Was A Reason I Put Them All Out Here. Sorry Everyone Had To Deal With It.

·
Registered
671 Posts
10's are impressive no matter what.....

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CobaltGuy said:
If so, thats not really "an SRT-4", but anyways any car can make it in the 10's. i bet that car isnt street legal either or his everyday driver. Why have a car run 10's if you can drive it everyday or on the street?? JMO
The car is 100% streetable.

The car is a SRT4 no matter which way you slice your bread.

Some of you act like this is your first car EVER and have never or been introduced to how things go down at the track and what it takes to get to what your looking for. With your logic I guess upgrading internals on a stock block to be more reliable when your hitting 400+hp makes it not a SRT4 motor either huh? :rolleyes:

1stBluSS said:
I was simply agreeing with you that the srt4 is very capable of 10's but just like other srt4 guys you get all pissed if anyone questions anything about your car. Like I told blab it is just a neon it is not a ferrari stop being so sensitive. Our cars have flaws too and I dont get all pissy about it.
Where do you think I'm pissed at you. The only thing you did that pissed me off wasn't even related to the thread. Its when you brought your BS into my thread and shit on it. I never said my car is a fucking Ferrari. IWhy would you even say I think that way? I'm not some egotistical caveman who lives in a world of dreams. If you think that way of me, then you've got me all wrong.

Get off your soapbox drama before I have you banned for trying to stir the pot with board members. I'm not going to play merry-go-round games with you.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts