Cobalts SS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
theotherguysproducts.com headers--free headers!!!

i called theotherguys today

if anyone is in the Riverside\San Bernardino\Orange county area they will give you a free header if you let them use your car, they will need it for between 5-10 days, after that they install a production header on your car and viola.. you got a quality product for free...

they are looking for an ss cobalt

if you are interested, just tell them you talked to sam on the forums and they will give you the rest of the info

i really wished i lived out there to get a free set of headers .. damn :mad:

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
DANG!! I thought you were gonna say that they already were releasing them. Oh well thats still good news! i would rather go with thotherguys than SCDyne anyday! Good job man. What made you decide to call, did you hear they needed one or were you just curious or what?

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
LOL Really! Or anywhere near TN. Doesnt really matter to me anyways cause I dont even have an SS yet. But Im already buyin parts for one, I already ordered a torque brace and I'll probably have a header, intake, exhaust etc. before I ever get the car as well. LOL

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CoBIZZLE said:
DANG!! I thought you were gonna say that they already were releasing them. Oh well thats still good news! i would rather go with thotherguys than SCDyne anyday! Good job man. What made you decide to call, did you hear they needed one or were you just curious or what?

i called them cause i want someone to make a set of headers lol... i need more power from the 'balt (i also contacted monza to get a mid-placement muffler that i can get mounted on there)... i just actually ordered a water injection kit from coolingmist and i will be doing a picture "how to" install one of the kits this weekend at my dad's garage.

i'll take hi-res photos during the install and try to make the instructions clear to let you guys know how it works. i plan on tapping my winsheild washer tank for the water tank for the kit, and i am trying to hide as much of that equipment as possible to keep the engine bay clean

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Cali is where it's at!

Those cities are within 45 minutes from me,:)

too bad I don't have an SS though:mad:... I'd be there 2morrow if I did:cool:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CoBIZZLE said:
Buy one KSE!! :D

i pm'd that dude that fit his car for the k&n filter we'll see if he goes to help everyone out.... i can't believe he hasn't had a shitload of volunteers.. you get a free header lol

other than css.net and this forum are there any other cobalt forums? (yeah i already got the redline forums covered to)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts