ahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahah

you're a MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was smarter than you!!!!!

He must of thought you were such a tool!! hahaha

You're truely stupid for going "140 weaving in and out of traffic"

hahahah

Dude, You're pathertic, seriously! I hope one day you realize what you just did was completely RECKLESS DANGEROUS AND STUPID AS HELL!!!!!!

....they 'll back off alright... and watch YOU get yourself killed~!!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
IrepCLEVO said:
i cant wait to get my own ss-sc end of aug...black with black recaros

you're not going to have it long driving it like an idiot.

if you want to race, please don't do it in traffic. if you want to risk your life, the other people on the road might not want to. i have a tendancy to have a heavy foot at times, but any "good" driver would know that traffic + speeding = stupid as hell... i really hope you grow up, or you are never on the road near my family/friends

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
KSE said:
He must of thought you were such a tool!! hahaha
You're truely stupid for going "140 weaving in and out of traffic"

hey...i said i went into traffic at 140 i slowed down, but not as much as him and it was not like rush hour traffic it was 11 30 at night there was some traffic but not a shit load...and belive me i know how to drive do you think i would really do that with 2 other people in the car if i didnt think i could handle it?...seriously...and no i still talk to the kit with the srt and i have taught him a lil somethin somethin about highway driving...he doesnt think im a tool

i was doin about 110 in the light traffic...its not like i do it all the time either if i get another ticket i get my license suspended so yea im gunna take it easy for a lil bit

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
selfinfliction said:
it continues to get better.....
if no one got hurt i dont see what the big deal is

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
IrepCLEVO said:
that's not always the case... look at that way, please. You might hurt someone. Your friend might hurt someone. Be smart.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KSE said:
that's not always the case... look at that way, please. You might hurt someone. Your friend might hurt someone. Be smart.
aright damn...i said it was a one time thing i got to drive the cobalt ss-sc within the first weeks it came out and i wanted to really see what it could do...its an old story but i thought it was good one so i shared it obviously you guys didnt like it so it was a waste of my time to put it up im sorry haha jk im not sorry but yea i know its not gunna happen again untill we get to the strip ya know

so stop hatin on the new kid...peace

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
KSE said:
Yeah please... the one thing is that i have had that happen i thought it was going to the end because there was a STI and a 350Z came flying up on my a$$ they were doing like 120ish range side by side and barly missed me and my dad in my car but thank god one slowed down but at this was at like 9pm.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Weaving in and out of traffic.....
That traffic is composed of people, familys, son's, daughters et.....
Be smart. You give street racing a bad name.

·
Registered
24 Posts
IrepCLEVO said:
the question is not if but when, you drive like an idiot in traffic (any kid) with a cop there, your going to get your licence taken away....what happens when your going 110 in light traffic and the 78 year old woman next to you pulls into your lane and you flip...? what happens when the family of 5 trys to get out of your way and you two go into the same lane? do you want to be held responsible? i sure as hell dont. im a firefighter and ive had to pull kids like you out of cars that you have totaled cause it was only light traffic and you were only doin a buck 10.......

nick

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey! no one got hurt and no one is gunna get hurt i said it was a one time f*ckin thing so all of you need to chill for real fuckin chill

·
Registered
509 Posts
IrepCLEVO said:
hey! no one got hurt and no one is gunna get hurt i said it was a one time fuckin thing so all of you need to chill for real fuckin chill
First...Re Read the damn thread Jack*ss... You did not get hurt this time, maybe not the next maybe when you get older... but you will. Forget that what about if someone reacts, based on your flying up on their rear end, the same way you would to weave traffic? think about that for a second.

Second... You telling everyone to f*cking chill makes you look very stupid. Everyone is telling you to take it to the track & gave you reasons why. A reply like... Thanks I appreciate your concern or Thanks guys good looking out would have been fine.

Third... GROW UP

Thanks
Johnny

·
Registered
70 Posts
Remind me not to drive around Olmsted falls with Jackasses like that on the road.....some one else said it best. "Any GOOD driver would know 140 + traffic = not smart"

·
Registered
273 Posts
Gonna have to agree with the masses, speed and traffic kills, keep it to the open road!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Old story or not, it was stupid to weive in and out like that. He didn't back off because he was scarred or maybe he did. Maybe he valued his life and the other with or around him. Clearly he did more than you. Anytime I see some assclown try and pass people on the shoulder, I just wished they would move right over on them. Fuck em if they get in a wreck...I mean, they were the ones asking for a accident to happen anyways right? I've watched cops enough to know how to do a proper "pit manuever" at high speeds :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts