Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*******new to the forums**********

k well im not thinking about it. stoping myself atm cause havnt had time to get into one yet. *plan to* but befor i posibly waste the time going to the dealership i was hoping ya'll can answer just a few questions i have.

1) i know its not the most roomy car out there. i'm 6ft close to 6' 1 and 258lbs.
with that being said. any of you close to 6'1 258lbs? if so is it tight. or does it give u atleast just enough room? to do what needs to be done.

2) not a big deal at all but backseat (coupe) can the avrg adult get back there lol ? and not have there heads bouncing off the roof over speedbumps?

3) hows the stock clutch. smooth easy? tough and fun?

4) dont know to much about car's but is it true that say i put a SRI or CAI / Cat back on it . it wont do a thing for gains without a tune

5) what tune do you guys/gals reccomend ?

ive always been a fan of the cobalt ss its #1 on my list love the clean look all of it. . ive been searchin cars and fun toys to go with it after its broken in.

cars recently looked at.
09 civic si 4dr
mazdaspeed 6 (not a fan of the 3.)
altima se-r

anyways thanks 2 all :)

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
well I dont know anyone that is 6"1 that drives a cobalt but i have a buddy thats 6"2 that has drivin my car with no problems. Iam 5" 6 so its not a problem for me either.

The back seats, I dont even want to sit back there. Its alittle tight.

The clutch is ok if you are planing to stay stock or getting tuned but not runing the crap out of it.

There are quite a few tunes out there, best thing is to look at what kinda power you are trying to make.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i plan to do light mods. intake exaust tune. that'll be all for a year or 2 . and no way will i run it to the ground. i love my speed . but i love my cars more. wont run it any harder then it could handle. tune wise of corse i want the best money to power ratio.

thanks for answering my questions :) . i miss skoal :( went back 2 smoking tisk tisk -=D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts