Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get back to talking cars and kill storys or some drag racing.

I know we won't all agree with each other, but the time has come to be civil with each other, and make this website fun again.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Wow one post I finally agree with you on.

I myself have had enough of people acting like little kids and taking stuff to the " I know you are but what am I " level.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow one post I finally agree with you on.

I myself have had enough of people acting like little kids and taking stuff to the " I know you are but what am I " level.

Cody, me and you have gone in circles in the past, and I was guilty of immature behavior, but now we must move forward and make this site fun and enjoyable again.

I think the diverse people we have here is a good thing, as many viewpoints are expressed and shared, but we must be civil and agree to disagree and avoid the flame fests which have brought this section down.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agree! By the way, how did you get moderator? I havent seen you on here much lately.
I have been here almost every day, I just wasn't logging on, I was trying to avoid the flame fests, as the website wasn't fun for me anymore.

We all as a group need to change that. I know there will still be arguements but we need to cut down on the personal stuff, myself included.

·
Registered
146 Posts
But alas, so the fun is now over?

Let me be the first to say that I have been the biggest abuser of the personal insults of anyone on the forum. For that, I apologize. Hell, who am I kidding? I'm not sorry at all that I abused Cody or Klug, because they needed to pay a price for stupid comments.

But with that being said, since people do want this to be a car site and not a bashing site, (why, I don't really know) I will cease and desist and move on.

CodyBS....butt plug klug......I, again, want to thank you ladies for the endless hours of entertainment that you have provided me. The two of you may rest in peace now. I will give you back your little car site. It was the best of times.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everybody is still welcomed here, lets just have fun again... Good fun..

·
Registered
139 Posts
But alas, so the fun is now over?

Let me be the first to say that I have been the biggest abuser of the personal insults of anyone on the forum. For that, I apologize. Hell, who am I kidding? I'm not sorry at all that I abused Cody or Klug, because they needed to pay a price for stupid comments.

But with that being said, since people do want this to be a car site and not a bashing site, (why, I don't really know) I will cease and desist and move on.

CodyBS....butt plug klug......I, again, want to thank you ladies for the endless hours of entertainment that you have provided me. The two of you may rest in peace now. I will give you back your little car site. It was the best of times.
I dont get it. You banned me but you wont ban him. I have never said anything along those lines. I am trying to agree here now and this dude is still doing it.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont get it. You banned me but you wont ban him. I have never said anything along those lines. I am trying to agree here now and this dude is still doing it.

I didn't ban you Klug, though I do know that you were banned.

I figure we can all start with a fresh slate, and go from there.
Now I figure there will always be some flames on any given thread, we
just need to avoid the level to which some of these flame fests have risen to
in the past.

My desire is for nobody to get banned.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I'm personally glad to see the sight get cleaned up. Littlemt I hope your here often enough to make a difference. The other mods have dropped the ball in the past! We've all had our personal wars against others on this sight but i'm sure as adults we can get passed that. As far as bans are concerned, We've all said things that would get us booted from other sights. I'm not a big fan of Klug but if he was banned I'd just like to offer an opinion that he never said or did anything any worse than the rest of us. His orginal name should be restored along with his post count. There's a difference between people offering an opposing view & trolls. Opposing views make a thread interesting where personal attacks are just embarrasing for the sight. Good luck to you Little, your respected by most on this sight, you should do well as a mod!

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am able to be here on a daily basis for the most part, though I won't always be logged on or I might be in invisable mode.

I just want folks to have fun again and enjoy the website.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Maybe LittleMT just doesn't like you...that's understandable.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe LittleMT just doesn't like you...that's understandable.

I have put all the past aside, and everybody is welcomed as far as I am concerned, lust just tone it down some.

I like that owners of many different vehicles participate in this forum, that to me is a good thing...

·
Registered
369 Posts
It was a legitamate theory...that's all.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts