Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To many damn adds in here. is this for cobalts or just solicting .com ? Why would i join chevy fourms to see toyota adds ,or edmonds, come on guys am i going to get a bunch of shit in the mail also?What the fuck is dailies aqua comfort plus is some one on the rag? what in the fuck does that have to do anything with cobalts.You all need to chang your all name to SOLICTING . COM .Im going back to real cobalt fourms were the dont try to sell you something every 2 seconds. What a big joke.

·
Registered
572 Posts
WOOOOOH HOOOOO!

Yeah Fuck CobaltSS.com! Its not like they put a gun to your head to join right??

:D :D :D :D

?? Wait, I'm confused now....

·
Registered
170 Posts
maybe do to the less activity, like goods, if more people want it the price drops but if no one wants it the price is high. I personally am tired of contributing to sites and not getting much of anything(yes, you get answers to ?'s but I have guys in the club here that answer what I need) besides a decal that I just end up wanting to take off after a couple months so I well do with the adds even though I barely notice them.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i only joined css.net and thats the best site thats nothing thats nothing that can compete with that site on cobalts ions or g5s
Please tell me you are joking. That site is a fucking joke. Hence why the long time members of that site have either left, changed names, or just plain don't go on there anymore!

I (M-Dub... search for it) had been on there since 2005. Almost 10k posts, got banned for telling the Admin that he let his site go to shit! but in a more outgoing fashion!

I'm only there for my NC peeps, and what not! Believe me there are better sites.... you just gotta' know where to look!

·
Registered
16 Posts
ecotec,yourcobalt,g5club,css.com,redlineforum,chevyhhr, i've joined like 10 forums and there all crap compared to css.net if you don't like that site thats fine its more for the younger crowd's who want to fix up there cars and if you ask for somebodys imput and then cry he said he didn't like it this site isn't for you.

·
Registered
170 Posts
yea, the .net is a joke and for lil' whiney bitch's. I am only go there for as Spoolin said, for the NC/southeast people and never venture out from the southeast forum, well, when the site is actually running that is. Other than that I well stick the BEST Balt/Ion site out there and the one the club is on.

·
Registered
130 Posts
yea, the .net is a joke and for lil' whiney bitch's. I am only go there for as Spoolin said, for the NC/southeast people and never venture out from the southeast forum, well, when the site is actually running that is. Other than that I well stick the BEST Balt/Ion site out there and the one the club is on.
thats like me i only go for the socal. but even then topics arer really inactive..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts