1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.mallettcars.com/solstice-conversion.htm

...WoW...

Standard features include:
400 HP V8 LS2 Engine - Aluminum block engine rated at 400 HP @ 6,000 RPM and 400 LB-FT @ 4,400 RPM
Luk Gold Clutch
Mallett-Penske non-adjustable shocks
Short Throw Shifter
High Performance Brake Pads
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
World famous Mallett body graphics
Mallett graphics embroidered on seat headrests
Show Car Detailing
Mallett serial number plaque
Professionally installed, tested and tuned by Mallett's experienced crew to exacting tolerences
2-year 24,000 mile warranty
* ONLY 100 CARS WILL BE BUILT * Reserve yours today!

Additional upgrades available. Please call for pricing and availability.

19 inch Alloy Wheels and Tires (powdercoated, your choice of color. Anthrecite and polished shown in photos above.)
Mallett-Penske Double Adjustable Shock Upgrade
Coil-overs (requires Double Adjustable Shocks)
Transmission and Differential Coolers
Stainless Steel High-Flow Exhaust
3.73 Limited Slip Differential
Heavy-Duty 4-Core Radiator
Available soon:

Supercharger
Turbocharger
6 Speed Tremac Transmission (with 3 different gear ratio options)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Isn't there a Saturn Sky with that same engine in it too? I am sure I read a post on either this site or the RL one about these. Cool to see that they actually exist though.

·
Registered
492 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Blue04RedLine said:
That's kinda retarded. They were supposed to do the Soltice AND the Sky. There we go gettin screwed for being saturns again.
Honestly, I am sure they will come out and do one for the Sky. Hell, it could already be in 'the works' right now. They just did the Solstice first. Wasn't the Pontiac first to be released? Sorry, I don't know the release dates. :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
no I mean the weight ratio from front to rear... not power to weight ratio my bad
There was a similar post about this on the Redline forums and from what I read, the weight ratio was almost 50/50 w/ the 4 banger, and that the LS2 gave it perfect 50/50 distribution.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
XxGarbSxX said:
There was a similar post about this on the Redline forums and from what I read, the weight ratio was almost 50/50 w/ the 4 banger, and that the LS2 gave it perfect 50/50 distribution.
REALLY?!?!? Hmm?? Well then that would be awesome!! Only thing left to consider would be legroom and headroom.... Im 6'2"! Wonder if I'd fit?! LOL

Oh yeah I saw that one yellow Solstice from SEMA that had the convertible hard-top... are the Solstices/Skys gonna have a convertible hard-top as an option or was that just a one-off?!?!

·
Registered
492 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Saturn Sky to be included
I got off my lazy butt and found it...
Yeah that's the article that I was going by. I figured if they were going to do one for SEMA, that they would get both done, so potential buyers of both would be intrigued. Maybe that's just my business thinking, and not thiers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts