Cobalts SS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before

After

This isn't the best night pic.. so I might have to take another one later.. But it will do for now..

Also my new bright white headlights and foglights.. They really make a difference from the stock yellowish kinda of lights..

As for the tint.. I decided to do 20% all around. I didn't want 5% on my back windows cause its way to dark.. And I didn't want to do 35% on the front and 20% on the back cause I wanted my tint to all match.. But I didn't want to go to light.. I think the 20% is really nice.. I think it also sets off the yellow more as well..

There is also a 5% window shield banner on my front window.. Might be hard to see.. Not to sure if it's noticeable enough in the pictures.. But it's nice..

Comments welcome...

·
Registered
122 Posts
wow.... i really need to get my car tinted now,.. i'll admit i wasn't a fan of the yellow before.. but that looks good!

you know what i noticed... your rims look smoked in some of the pics and in others they don't.. maybe im just crazy ..

·
Registered
543 Posts
hell yes nice..... I love the yellow and orange w/ dark tinted windows.
Not too dark, I had 2.5% on top of my factory tint on my 87 Z28...omg was that dark.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Wow, that just makes me feel good to own a cobalt ss. Looking great! Your tinted windows really make the rest of the car stand out.

·
Registered
543 Posts
how about a pic from the inside of the car looking out, just to give the guys an idea of how that looks. If yours is like mine it looks alot darker from the outside looking in.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mm_omega2 said:
how about a pic from the inside of the car looking out, just to give the guys an idea of how that looks. If yours is like mine it looks alot darker from the outside looking in.
Sure I can try to get a decent shot of that.. Yea that is like any tint (even 5%).. Lookin from the inside it isn't nearly as dark as it is from the outside.. But at night it's still dark to see out of.. But still not as dark as the outside of the tint..

It's kind of like double plain glass.. You can't see from one side but you can see clearly from the other side.

·
Registered
122 Posts
how does the tint look on the back window? do they go all the way up.. sometimes they can't tint over that teflon stuff thats on the top part of the back window

btw took my car to a place that advertised tinting.. they had to fire all their tinters becuase they did shitty jobs... :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts