Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pirellis are the stock equip. has anybody changed when it was time to change tires. Im not pleased with my wet traction and tread life (not very agressive driver)

·
Registered
382 Posts
i'm thinking of rocking the new Nitto treads next summer. they're teh sechs!!!!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm thinking of rocking the new Nitto treads next summer. they're teh sechs!!!!
i looked at those last night cheaper, better grip, longer tread life,how can you go wrong even look better.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i have a set of nitto t555 tires from my old rims from my lt cobalt about 4000 miles on them. i was wondering if they would fit on the stock ss/sc rim the numbers are 225/40/z18 i think the stock tires are 215/45/18 would they fit on my car

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
i was thinking of putting some nitto nt01's but dont make a comprable size, so i found some falken azenis or something like that, they look ok.

im going to put some 17's on it though with the nitto nt01 225/45r17 for the track days. im looking for some autocross tracks around here but have not succedded.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have a set of nitto t555 tires from my old rims from my lt cobalt about 4000 miles on them. i was wondering if they would fit on the stock ss/sc rim the numbers are 225/40/z18 i think the stock tires are 215/45/18 would they fit on my car
since the wheel is flangless i dint know if you can go bigger in tire size with the stock rim like other flanged wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts