Cobalts SS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is just one of four forums this is going on and i hope this review will help you make your decision NOT to order from TNTAutosport.com

Order Date: 8/19/2007

Till this day (8/25/2007) my shipment of a TWM Short Throw Shifter has not even shipped out yet! It's been almost a week and i have received no information on my order. They charged my checking card and cleared it the very same day but have yet to ship i out :rolleyes:. I have tried to contact tntautosport.com by 2 emails, 4 phone calls, and through the site contact...neither of them where ever answered. I left 3 messages and never got a call returned. After trying to get the order canceled i ended up filing a complaint against tntautosport.com on the BBB.com. I hope none of you have to experiance this and WOULD NOT recomend them as a vendor, they have shitty customer service that rivals CPP.com. at least CPP.com sent an email after i threatened to contact the bbb.com. Hopefully the order will get canceled soon and i will pay just a lil extra to find a vendor that actually has parts in stock and wont have such a lack of customer service...

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
that sucks man. im sorry to hear about that!
i had ordered a gauge face for my cobalt (when i had it) and it took about a week and a half for some screwed up reason. i still got it though. did you go to cobalt ss .com and try getting him on there?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had ordered a gauge face for my cobalt (when i had it) and it took about a week and a half for some screwed up reason. i still got it though. did you go to cobalt ss .com and try getting him on there?
he is no longer a supporting vendor there...he got booted

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
he is no longer a supporting vendor there...he got booted
We are at cobaltss.com.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
wow master wasey saves the day! let us partake in the harvest of wine and male prostitutes showing our love and compasion for or new homosexual leader!

good catch, i ment .net!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts