Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sorry but for the last week i have been very sick again with a HARSH, i mean HARSH case of Acid Reflux and im trying everything i can to get back up on my feet and get this stuff going again.... the doctor is doing more tests to see what else can be the problem and see how we can fix this ... i have already been on 10 different medications and NOTHING is helping this ... not even tums, rollaids, maalox, even the strongest Zantac (300 mg) isnt even helping ... im on some new stuff that i am praying that will work and if not then who knows .... i think there is alot more behind this than just A-R but who knows .... 2 out of my three tests so far have come back normal .... but here in a day or two i should find out the thrid and maybe go back for more .... i am trying my best to get this stuff done for you guys and i know i promissed no more than 10 days but this has hit me HARD ..... the worst of all (not just taking care of the kids but) is that the stupid state says that i have to preform Jury Duty tomarrow (9-11 odd enough) and im feeling like shit to be honest ..... im thinking of prolonging it but i dont want to have to put it off now to do it later ... i might as well as suffer now :( ... if i get a case i hope its very very short but knowing my luck its gonna be a couple week case :( ....

but i am trying yall ... just give me a little time .... sorry for the inconvence

(and the spelling)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ... im much better now ... the medication took about 4 days to finally work but now im alot better but at times i still have to down alot of maalox :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts