Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's 2am I can't sleep, just watching this infomercial thing about the Tornado Fuel Saver, apparently it increases hp and gives better milage....would this thing really be good for putting in a Cobalt? Is it the real deal? Anybody know anybody that has one of these things?

·
Registered
210 Posts
it's a load of crap this has been discussed extensively on many sites. not flaming you just keeping it short and to the point

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cobaltltblue said:
it's a load of crap this has been discussed extensively on many sites. not flaming you just keeping it short and to the point
Oooh ok well this is my very first forum I've ever joined, only because I got my car. I woulndt know what "flaming" is LOL I'm sucha n00b I'm not down with the forum lingo

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah well I wasnt even thinking about purchasing one. Just never read up on it or anything like that, so I thought I'd ask and see what info I could get from you helpful people out there.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
yea those fuel line magnets, the tornado thingi, all of those things are junk and if i actually find what they sell you in that "supercharge any car for 69.00$" add ill laugh my ass off... prolly the same thing as a tornado.

·
Registered
98 Posts
those things hurt performance by restricting airflow more than anything... there's essentially 2 ways to make your car faster, and ONLY 2 basic ways to do that...

1) add more gas
2) add more air

the more gas and air you have, the bigger explosion your engine produces.. the bigger explosion, the more power!

anything that makes the car faster is one of these 2... the tornado does not add gas, and it blocks the passage for the air to flow through...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts