Cobalts SS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
torque braces are now only $100.00, and the dual brace setup is only $175.00, check out the goofyguy forums for details (soon to be Ironman Developments)

·
Registered
347 Posts
so those of us who ordered the dual braces from goofy guy the prices are no longer vailid. i only need the second brace i have ver 3.2 and need to upgrade to 3.3

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
littleSS said:
so those of us who ordered the dual braces from goofy guy the prices are no longer vailid. i only need the second brace i have ver 3.2 and need to upgrade to 3.3
if you look in the goofyguy forum, i have a link to my site, and you can order the upgrade from 3.1 or 3.2 for 75 as opposed to 80. prices have dropped on everything except for the upgrade brackets (cobalt guys/gals should have older versions) which don't include a brace.

·
Registered
347 Posts
so i will need to order all new braces and brackets. this is a great set up i just need to know what the cost is to upgrade for everything. thanks for the info

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
littleSS said:
so i will need to order all new braces and brackets. this is a great set up i just need to know what the cost is to upgrade for everything. thanks for the info
i've just updated the site. you can now order upgrades to the 3.3 versions. if you have the 3.1, order the 3.1 upgrade, if you have the 3.2, order the 3.2 upgrade. this way i know which brackets you'll need. i'm going to be updating the site to make it more clear as to which one people will want/need.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
these are going like hotcakes,

only 2 silver, 19 blue and 5 red remain (dual brace kits require 2)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts