Cobalts SS banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I just have the wrong term. But when you take off and you get it where it starts to steer you off to one way or the other and you have to straighten yourself back out.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
hm you can buy some sway bars or get a strut bar or tq dampner.

it may just be your alignment...are you on springs?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I was planning on upgrading from the stock springs to the coilovers and I wanted to get some sway bars so hopefully that will help afterwards. It's not normally too bad of a problem though, I could be making it into something bigger than what it is. I just don't like any kind of loss of total control of the car.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well after just spending like $12k on a car 3 months ago, I don't think I want to trade it in for a RWD car just so I can eliminate this problem :p

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
can u explain when it is happening?

it sounds to me that u have an alignment issue. or you are spraying, which i dont think u are

·
Registered
60 Posts
used to happen in my MSP... take off the car would shift to the right on a hard launch, i later found out that my alignment wasn't in check... when i got an alignment the problem went away... do you notice it pulling at all under hard stopping? i sometimes noticed that too on my msp... but alignment fixed it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts