Cobalts SS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zaino'd the car this week, and took it to a local golf course for some pics. Black really is tough, but is the best looking color when it is clean.
I got the itch to try and get that Vinyl on the door off, and got lucky.

I started on the inside door edge, and carefully peeled it back. Any remaining scraps were maticulously taken off with tweezers and Goo-Gone.

I also used 303 Aerospace Protectant to get the rubber and plastic looking good. It is also great on door seals. It keeps them supple, and will greatly extend the life of them and other things like wiper blades.

Let me know what ya think of the pics and the location.

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
looks good. whats the antenna in front? i like how you took off the bowtie and the cobalt logo. i did that the day i got mine

·
Registered
134 Posts
Rocky said:
awww chevy. three antennas. they really should have incorporated all in one antenna
Yea no shit, Got the OnStar, XM, and Radio all over the damn place. All i need to do is add a light rack to the top and star pulling people over..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Has the paint behind that vinyl been clearcoated? It looks kinda dull in a few of those pics, just like the pain inside the doors, hood, and trunk. It looks good in black, just not sure how the contrast would look in other colors though, the vinyl blends the door into the windows. Nice job, looks Good.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Black is one of the best looking colors on any car....as long as it is cleaned and polished good. Awesome car....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts