Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if there is a shop where i can have my car dynoed and tuned as well somewhere around Pennsylvania, NY,NJ,ohio, Conn, Mass? id really would like to get the car tuned and get some more juice outa it i already got the exhaust and the cold air now i just want a tune ne ideas around these parts?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Also, keep in mind that there are a LOT of companies (ZZPerformance, Trifecta to name a couple) can provide GREAT tunes for your car without ever needing to put it on the dyno...you simply tell them what mods you have...a week later you got yourself a killer tune for those mods (and they can also up boost, etc for ya.)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm a Trifecta Dealer in PA. Let me know if you have any questions about Trifecta or the tunes themselves. I'll be more than happy to hook you up with some more power :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey nelson. i know of two ppl ones in nj and they do hp tunes. and the other is turbo tech. but i hear alot of good about trifeca... questions is. where are you located in PA.. how much for you to tune and dyno a 07 ss with a 60trim turbo swap. and can you program my stock ecu? its my daily but a town horror so i need a street strip car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
and kromko. theres tune time performance in toms river NJ and turbo tech in stroutsbourgh PA. im having trouble finding shops to do the GMS cause they all do subies. both have good reviews.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts