Cobalts SS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey wasup i live in MD but will be moving to el paso the first week of march i own a 2007 scion tc and am looking into buying a turbo kit for my car. the company that sells the kits is mesa,AZ. when i buy the kit the guy will install and tune it but i was wondering if there was any reputable tuners closer just in case i wanna get my car retuned. the only one i can find on google is speedfactorytuning.com. are they good or is there any other shops that you guys can recommened even if i have to drive a lil further cuz mesa is like 3 hrs away and itll be hard to drive out there all the time........ thanx in advanced

and i know im in the wrong forum cuz i drive a tc but ive asked on scion forums and no one lives in el paso thats on the forums i visit

·
Registered
550 Posts
Rich At Speed Factory Does Good Work

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rich At Speed Factory Does Good Work

ive heard mixed reviews about spped factory (like blown motors) but ive also heard good things about them has anyone been tuned by them?? and are there any other good shops in the area that you guys can recommened??

·
Registered
56 Posts
hey wasup i live in MD but will be moving to el paso the first week of march i own a 2007 scion tc and am looking into buying a turbo kit for my car. the company that sells the kits is mesa,AZ. when i buy the kit the guy will install and tune it but i was wondering if there was any reputable tuners closer just in case i wanna get my car retuned. the only one i can find on google is speedfactorytuning.com. are they good or is there any other shops that you guys can recommened even if i have to drive a lil further cuz mesa is like 3 hrs away and itll be hard to drive out there all the time........ thanx in advanced

and i know im in the wrong forum cuz i drive a tc but ive asked on scion forums and no one lives in el paso thats on the forums i visit
Mesa is a lot farther away than 3 hrs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts