Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys i got an 08 TC cobalt and here are my mods ZZP tune, hahn cold air, and full magnaflow exhaust now my tune is set up for 3 bar map sensors idk if this has anything todo with it but we installed them tonight and the car was running fine for a few hours and now all of a sudden i boost instead of 22lbs where its suposed to be i am getting less than 14lbs of boost plus my turbo flutters when the turbo goes into vacuum any ideas on to wtf i need todo to fix the problem because i know this is deff NOT good and there are no check engine light on soo WTF can i do to fix this?!?! stop the flutter and back to 22lbs of boost?? this is my first turboed car and freaken out because i dont want the car to blow up or anything

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
the flutter is comprestion surge. which is not good for ur turbo.. Why ur losing boost i have know idea. Check all your piping, make sure that its still hooked up. do you have a 3 bar map? that could be it too.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 out of the 2 3bar map sensors on the lower intercooler piping was cocked so that was why the car was doing that and losing boost thanks tho

1 - 3 of 3 Posts