Cobalts SS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys and Gals,

My name is Jermaine from a company called TurboXS. We are mostly known for our Blow Off Valves, Boost Controllers and Subaru WRX Performance parts. What we are looking for is a customer close to DC area to stop by and work with us to test our DTEC-FC on their vehicle.

The plan is to make a baseline dyno run, then install our DTEC Fuel Computer which we would like to install, tune and then run your vehicle on the dyno again. Conveniently we have the first Dynapack known to be in the states to use for our R&D.

This all would be done free of charge, if the customer is willing to help the cobalt aftermarket. The DTEC is the start of the various products we will offer for the Cobalt and Ion.

A little background info on the DTEC

The DTEC is our Fuel Computer that is designed to interface with a Gameboy for display and interaction purposes. The DTEC has the ability to have four completely different fuel maps. This leaves you will the opportunity to tune for things like, Normal Pump gas 93 Octane, 100 octane, 110 octane and C16.

The DTEC also has various Gauge Functions as well like; TPS/MAP (load), RPM, Knock Count, Injector Duty Cycle, EGT (with optional EGT sensor), and Wideband Air Fuel (with optional Tuner box). Included in the package are our Knock and shift light indicator.

The DTEC is programmable at 16 rpm ranges and (4) distinct load sites. This gives you superior resolution to tune as simple as stock cars up to fire breathing 500whp turbocharged monster as we have proven with AGP Turbo on their project SRT-4.

If any of you are interesting in being involved with this project please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 301-977-4727.

If there are any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

[email protected]
www.turboxs.com

P.S. All is not lost for those who are not local email me for more info [email protected]

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
man that thing looks bad ass. Can you edit the values with the gameboy or is it only to display?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
richsoucie said:
how about a 2.2l turbocharged ion also i am located in mass
The DTEC will work on Turbocharged applications as well. We are currently running on our shop SRT-4. It has pretty simple mods and makes 300whp quite effortlessly.

man that thing looks bad ass. Can you edit the values with the gameboy or is it only to display?
The Gameboy is used as an display and tuning interface. The green backed window above is actually the DTEC's fuel map. We even have the ability to combine the DTEC with our Tuner it will log AFR in the top right hand corner and allows you to use the map tracing function to know what your current AFR will be in the Active load cell.

I am located in Delaware, but I am interested. You have an e-mail
Mercury, sorry I haven't responded to your email. But without a doubt if you are willing to install the product and post your review. I will definitely work with you.

Thanks,

[email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
i called you today i'm def willing to do this install and come up so you can test and shit like that just let me know you got my number and email so hope to hear from you

·
Registered
3 Posts
The DTEC will work on Turbocharged applications as well. We are currently running on our shop SRT-4. It has pretty simple mods and makes 300whp quite effortlessly.

The Gameboy is used as an display and tuning interface. The green backed window above is actually the DTEC's fuel map. We even have the ability to combine the DTEC with our Tuner it will log AFR in the top right hand corner and allows you to use the map tracing function to know what your current AFR will be in the Active load cell.

Mercury, sorry I haven't responded to your email. But without a doubt if you are willing to install the product and post your review. I will definitely work with you.

Thanks,

[email protected]
How bout an 04 Ion Red Line? I am ready and willing.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Guys I have been talking to them and I am going to put the unit in my car. I am right around the corner from them so it convient for both of us.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Damn, why can't any good opportunities come up to the left hand corner of the map, I live in So. Oregon, & if I lived in So. CA i could have had a prototype Tein coilovers, and an intake & body kit for free already

1 - 11 of 11 Posts