1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check these cool Mustang videos out:

http://www.nothingelseleft.com/cobra/videos/0-160 KBcobra.wmv
http://www.godfatheracing.com/tmvids/petervortechvstm.wmv

The first is a Kenne Belle equipped SVT Cobra doing 0-160. The speedo climbs faster than my tachometer.

The second is even crazier. One of the guys on SCR gave us the details on this race. The two Mustangs are side by side at 60 when they start. They go to 115 before one starts to pull. The loser of the race puts down 370rwhp and gets spanked. Keep in mind, the winner pulls from 115. Imagine what he is doing by the end of the video.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
without d/l them.. i know ive seen them...

i have a shit load of KB cobras against Procharged Z06's.. :cool:

i have about 1gig of pure videos(after deleting so0o0o many others), all amazing and very fun to watch!..

i dont have a host though unfortunately :(

oh well..

d/l these vids though.. they're both awesome.. the turbo mustang pulls naasssty.. one i definately remember... and the 0-160 IS on the street... that video got flamed so many times saying it was supposedly done on a dyno... NOT TRUE... listen to the tires screech in 1st, and watch the reflection of the trees/etc.. on the gauges... fuckn awesome!

·
Registered
241 Posts
JDMCivic said:
Check these cool Mustang videos out:

http://www.nothingelseleft.com/cobra/videos/0-160 KBcobra.wmv
http://www.godfatheracing.com/tmvids/petervortechvstm.wmv

The first is a Kenne Belle equipped SVT Cobra doing 0-160. The speedo climbs faster than my tachometer.

The second is even crazier. One of the guys on SCR gave us the details on this race. The two Mustangs are side by side at 60 when they start. They go to 115 before one starts to pull. The loser of the race puts down 370rwhp and gets spanked. Keep in mind, the winner pulls from 115. Imagine what he is doing by the end of the video.

Enjoy.

I think you may have the wrong video, the second one, if they are going 60, the camera car starts to pull away in 2-3 seconds. so there is no way that he is doing 115 before he starts to pull away. Nothing can do 60-115 in that fast.

·
Registered
15 Posts
'dem 'der sum kwik awtimobiles.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nocturn said:
I think you may have the wrong video, the second one, if they are going 60, the camera car starts to pull away in 2-3 seconds. so there is no way that he is doing 115 before he starts to pull away. Nothing can do 60-115 in that fast.
My numbers may be inaccurate. I heard them thru the "e-grapvine".

The loser of the race posts on some mustang forum with one of the members of SCR. The video was then posted on SCR with details given to our member from the loser of the race.

So, the owner of the losing car told a forum, who told another forum, who told another forum. The "e-Grapevine:.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
JDMCivic said:
My numbers may be inaccurate. I heard them thru the "e-grapvine".

The loser of the race posts on some mustang forum with one of the members of SCR. The video was then posted on SCR with details given to our member from the loser of the race.

So, the owner of the losing car told a forum, who told another forum, who told another forum. The "e-Grapevine:.
not to mention its AT LEAST 6 months old ;)

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
JDMCivic said:
Brocktune posted that video on SCR in early February. I have no idea when he got it....
yeah i know...........i saw it a while back..definately before brock posted it, not that many have seen it so thats kool.... great vid nonetheless ;)

:)

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
DAMMMIT!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been tryin for two days to look at those stupid videos and they still aren't working for me!!! Oh well, you know what I dont care, cuz well, I dont like Mustangs anyway, so there... see? I dont care. I like Camaros better any day!!!
Yeah :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts