Cobalts SS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't mean to be too critical, but is it just me and about three other people that use capitalization, punctuation, and some semblance of sentence structure when posting? Even thread titles aren't routinely capitalized. Is everyone on the forum using a phone and texting their posts? Or is it just that the level of today's schooling is so low that people in general have incredibly poor communicative skills?

Doesn't anyone realize that it's going to be awfully hard to obtain a high paying professional job or career when you can't communicate in standard written form?

Dog

·
Registered
17 Posts
Most people really don't give a shit. I normally don't care, but I find it most annoying when people are asking for help with something and are trying to describe their problem. How the hell is anyone supposed to help if we don't understand what the hell you're talking about....knaw meeen!!!! lololol!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Really....it's a forum for cars man...
No one's on here posting job resumes...

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
Well Dog, I don't have to know how to write well. I just need to know how to shot a gun. But it's a car fourm. I don't think my 5th grade teacher is going to be getting on here and telling what I did wrong. But that's just me.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I don't mean to be too critical, but is it just me and about three other people that use capitalization, punctuation, and some semblance of sentence structure when posting? Even thread titles aren't routinely capitalized. Is everyone on the forum using a phone and texting their posts? Or is it just that the level of today's schooling is so low that people in general have incredibly poor communicative skills?

Doesn't anyone realize that it's going to be awfully hard to obtain a high paying professional job or career when you can't communicate in standard written form?

Dog
WeLl I dOnT kNoW bUt i FEEGURE i do FINE wiTh maI Job Dosent Mater how i Tzype. So JUST Talk about YOUr g_Ri])3 and STFU

·
Registered
480 Posts
im a redneck thats edumacated i cant spell nore do i care if i miss spell and i put random periods and i put random caps. its a fourm who cares . all we all really care about is what u got under the hood :D and if u have an issue that we can help with etc. we only care about car related topics. grammer pssh. . :D

·
Registered
9 Posts

Dog
I have learned to deal with the poor grammar and spelling on forums. If it is so bad that I have to thing about what the person is trying to say I quit reading it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think its a forum and you should not care if people dont use punctuation. or capitalize the first letter of the sentence. and what not. i personally am not becoming a english teacher or majoring in english/grammer.. if i needed to i can write pretty well.. but on a froum im not gonna take the time to punctuate or check for perfect grammer.. but i think people can do better even not being perfect. using numbers instead of letters is just stupid..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts