Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got it!!! I won't give it away, but it will be a no brainer!!! :D I shooting for low 12's on street tires, and 350whp, I hope to get these numbers!!! For those here who know, yeah I post videos, and have some quality videos, so you'll be right in the front seat with me. It's short N sweet, look at the wonderful pieces. I can't wait to unleash the snail shortly. Should I install this weekend or next???? Speak up!! I hope you enjoy this little piece!!!! I'm out, stay tuned for break in, and footage........

Click this link :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This threads suck and so do you and your stg 3!!!! :D 51 views, and nothing. Not a you suck, or holy shit, just nothing!!! What's wrong with you people, what are you on dope????? :D Install is about to begin, thanks for all the support, see you soon, you better be hoping i'm not angry, right in the face!!! :rolleyes: If I see you before you see me, yeah, right in the face :D

Install.............. :cool:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
87camaroPA said:
Look's like you will be having some fun..... and love the music.... :D
Yeah, I heard it, and it was stuck in my head. Since people call the car a skittle, I thought the music fit it like a glove!!!!! Updated video!! See new thread!!! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts