Cobalts SS banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just wanted to see if I can get some advice I was driving my 2010 Chevy Cobalt SS 2.0 engine the car was in 3rd gear and it didn't want to come out of gear I started to notice and that it was losing power to the engine in 3rd gear I was able to get it out of 3rd gear but it wouldn't engage any other gears I have the car towed to my house I change the clutch cables and the clutch master cylinder bled the line but doesn't want to engage first gear when the car is on and if I let off the brakes and try to engage first the car feels like it wants to go into motion but doesn't engage when the car is off it seems to engage all gears if I start the car in first gear the car starts and drives I'm able to switch gears when the vehicle in motion but it only able to engage certain gears at certain times example yesterday I was able to drive starting on first gear and it did gauge from 1st to 4th I would have tried 5th but I was in a residential area today I repeat the same process not being able to engage second fourth if you can please give me some advice I'm unemployed due to the pandemic I have a family of five and it's our only vehicle seeing my doctor recently being told that I have a tumor in my spine I have so many appointments to go to I can't get to them I don't have the funds to take it to a mechanic please if anyone can lead me in the right direction me and family would greatly appreciate it thank you everyone for your time

1 - 1 of 1 Posts