Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Very nice cars bro. That black SRT looks sweet.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
D50 but these pics are just the low resolution ones ;)

Glad you all like them. PLENTY more where these came from hehe

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
hold on ill complement the pics once i clean up the drool.......

very nice

i know its out of genre, but an SS/sc might be nice

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha thanks guys for the comments!!

I would of loved to included a SS. Problem is, nobody here has one that I know of. I've seen maybe one I think....ever. :(

·
Registered
370 Posts
Really nice pictures!! The orange srt4 came out really good. good angles.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Gotta love the T-Type! Your missing my collection though :(

·
Registered
431 Posts
joedashow said:
Damn near spunked my pants when I saw the GNX. B-E-A-UTIFUL!
????

Did I miss this one? You mean the grey Regal?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
16sy16 said:
Gotta love the T-Type! Your missing my collection though :(

Heh, I would of loved to shoot your syclone in the mix or hell any of them for that matter :D

Yup, its a TT. My mother used to have one of the two-tone TT's (black and gray). I loved that car like no other. It wasn't as bad as a GN or GNX but damn it felt good spooling. There is no other car that sounds quite like a turbo 3.8 Regal. I remember taking the old TT out on my high school prom many many years back. It rained just before I left the house with the regal all cleaned and waxed up. I ended up staying at prom for a total of about 30 minutes then left to go out on the town for some toying. My mothers tag said "moms toy" on it was the only thing killing it for me that night :cool:

OT- if you EVER hear of a syclone or typhoon in my area that is clean and going for a decent asking price, please send me a PM. I want another s-dime bad and a syclone is fuel for my fire ;)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mercury said:
Are these friends of yours? I can understand the evo.... but why aren't they Hidden??(My term for having HID's) Come on retrofittin brotha!

Yeah they are all friends of mine. The guy with the Regal, I retroed a set of S2K's into his Impala before he sold it. The guy in the WRX was going to retro but has decided to sell his car and probably will be getting a EVO. The other SRT guys are cheap bastards :D kidding of course. They want to retro, just don't save up the funds for it. Usually ends up going to go-fast parts :cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts