Cobalts SS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys 2day im joinin the ss balt family, currently im drivin the SVT focus euro edition, and 2day im trading it in for a brand new SS cobalt red, im really excited i have read alot about these cars and it seems that they run pretty strong and they have a chevy bo tie on them so they are quality 2, i have had so many problems with my SVT that ford has not done anything 2 help us so my dad said he is tradin his F350 in for a 3500 and im tradin my svt for an ss, we are a GM family anyways, mom drives a tahoe bro grives a grand prix, dad has a T-1 racing z06, and he ordered an 06 z06 so now we will have nothing but gm products, but justone question. is there anyway 2 pull more power out of teh existing sc like comp chip or anything? thanx and im excited 2 be posting here and discussing the ss

·
Registered
695 Posts
congratulations on the ss! u will love it!

·
Registered
241 Posts
almost sounds like a boat when you say that....

All aboard the SS Cobalt! She sets sail at dawn, avast mateys....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congrats on the new edition, but, please, and I stress please, use some punctuation besides commas! That is so hard to read like that. Yeah, you did have a period in there along with a ?, but those were not used until the very last line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts