Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my Vibrant Header-back exhaust and installed it 2 days ago:D . Here are some pics of the header and down pipe. I will have pics of the cat-back and a video or 2 in the next couple of days. The exhaust is a lot louder then I expected:eek: but it does have a nice deep tone. Enjoy...

·
Registered
90 Posts
looks good, you'll love it, i know i do mine! i do wish mine was deeper though, at idle is is really deep, but it's kinda raspy when your on the throttle

·
Registered
416 Posts
Just got my Vibrant Header-back exhaust and installed it 2 days ago:D . Here are some pics of the header and down pipe. I will have pics of the cat-back and a video or 2 in the next couple of days. The exhaust is a lot louder then I expected:eek: but it does have a nice deep tone. Enjoy...

So what are the HP gains ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Only paid for the parts, I did the work myself in my garage that I'm building...lol. It took me about 3 hours and 1 busted knuckle added to the collection.
Not too sure about the HP gains, have not had a dyno yet, might have to wait till next year as the snow is almost ready to fly here...
I just got my video Uploaded...
http://video.cardomain.com/clip.aspx?key=8CD41594F979789F

1 - 5 of 5 Posts