Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Some pretty powerful images. It really puts things into perspective. In a matter of hours, hundreds of thousands of people had their lives changed in way that will never be forgotten. Some dead, some homeless, others never to return to the state again.
Its hard for me to worry about car mods and things of the sort when I see images like that. At times it brings tears to my eyes. Not just the tradgedy, but both the vaunerability and resilience of not only Americans... but the human race.
We should all be so lucky as those not affected by such an event.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
SoCal Redline said:
Some pretty powerful images. It really puts things into perspective. In a matter of hours, hundreds of thousands of people had their lives changed in way that will never be forgotten. Some dead, some homeless, others never to return to the state again.
Its hard for me to worry about car mods and things of the sort when I see images like that. At times it brings tears to my eyes. Not just the tradgedy, but both the vaunerability and resilience of not only Americans... but the human race.
We should all be so lucky as those not affected by such an event.
Thanks for viewing. Yeah, I chose certain pictures to help get across the more important thing in all of this...... people and their lives. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be there at that time. My condo still hasn't been completely rebuilt from last years major hurricane. At least I have the option for rebuilding. Some of those people in LA, MS and AL will never be able to rebuild or if they are, it won't be for years upon years. Truelly sadning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts