Cobalts SS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey can you guys who have ss/sc's place a few video clips for the rest of us to wach till we get our cars. (my return flight got delayed still in the sand box....) the shots from inside your cars accelerating and shifting?? i think it would be cool to here the diffrent exhausts and intake notes.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
i got one that's about 2 minutes long, it's uncompressed so it'll be about 50 megs. i started off the ramp in second, hit third at about 80 this dumbfuck jumps from the far right lane two lanes to the left for no reason at all. i got around him but hit the limiter in third right past 100, that's why the camera moves to the side real fast and the speedo stopped moving for a split second at 100.

i thought i was going to be able to get in a good top end run but traffic started coming out for lunch break and i could only get to 120 before running into people. you can see how fast it's still accelerating on the last video when i shut down.. there's alot more to go, just not many places to do it at.

video is here: www.ricermath.com/movie.mpg

(should be up in a few minutes after it uploads)

this was done on a closed track, of course

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey good clip i hope others will add to it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
cobaltssblue said:
hey good clip i hope others will add to it.
I wish I had a camera! Good stuff selfinfiction, what kind a camcorder did you use on the video??? I am in the market for 1, looking to get famous. :rolleyes:I'm calling BS to the 183degree temps :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts