Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 824 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didn't see VA anywhere in the forums so I guess this is where it'd belong?
i was wondering how many cobalts where in the virginia beach/langley area? i am getting stationed at Langley and hope there is a better cobalt ss population out there then there is here in good old aug, georgia. there are a bunch of regular cobalts but only 2 SS right now... and the other owner is an older lady.

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey there are some of us making a run to deals gap over the 4 day weekend for prez day. can you make it??
check tailofthedragon.com
jim

·
Registered
818 Posts
There are a few out in the Va Bch/ Hampton area....its all pretty much a 30 minute drive.
So far, I know of 4 including myself. There is a yellow SS in Newport News that has been terrorizing the locals :lol: and beating them (not me).
Langley should be good duty. I work at the Naval Hospital base.

·
Registered
40 Posts
:) im hanging around virginia beach near indian river and ferrel parkway

hi guys btw :) girl racers rule and don't you forget it

·
Registered
818 Posts
BosswomanSS said:
:) im hanging around virginia beach near indian river and ferrel parkway

hi guys btw :) girl racers rule and don't you forget it
what color are you driving..?? My buddy has a blue one, he lives near kempsville.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Lexington, VA Victory Red SS/SC. There's a few on this side of the state, I've seen a silver, blue and red one.

·
Registered
143 Posts
hey yea its me bosswoman for some reason my password died and the damn email for the forgotten thing is not coming to my email i put lol.....ahem moderator people...cough.....heather what part are you us navy - va beach mmmmmmmmm powa

·
Registered
143 Posts
anybody else wanna do something we can all go to that bennigans on lynnhaven and practice our show room parking like the evil honda people do when they go to there meets(im serious they actually park together like there fast n furious honda edition dun dun dun).. i be the only ss n/a there but its ok i promoise not to drool on your superchargers :p

1 - 20 of 824 Posts