Cobalts SS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard reports from friends about there being another red CSS in the area, a blue one and a yellow one but yet I've not seen one other than mine. Where yall at?!?!?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can't be alone can't I? As I went to the dealer today to get my headlight checked out, I saw another Victory Red SS fully loaded with G85 package (GRRRRR!!!!) that had just got out of clean up!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey, I doubt you'll see mine as I never get over there but its been 2 months of zipping around VBV.

When did you get yours and were you told it was the only one in VA?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
VBV? I got mine May 5th and yes I was told and showed that I had the only one in Va. It only lasted maybe a month, then I started seeing them at dealerships. I've only seen one other one on the streets and that was one like mine except had red inserts. . I know there's more out there cause 2 local dealers have gotten a total of 7 or 8 in and only 2 are left on the lot.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey, I was wondering how many SS's are in the VA beach area? I am suppose to be moving there sometime after the first of the year...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I vacation there every once in a while. I plan a trip there next summer to! Not the best of beaches but still a decent amount of stuff to get into ;) Last time I was there, I thought I was in Japan there were so many riced out rides there...saw a cool collision also, some kid watching the girls and rammed the back of this Silverado. Don't worry the Silverado was ok :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
im down in Louisa, but i work in springfield. I got a black 06 ss/sc. I dont think the G85 is an option on the 06s. I got mine and it had the Recaro seats w/ the leather inserts and LSD but no mention of the performance package like the 05s did. I think it's stock.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Heather said:
Hey, I was wondering how many SS's are in the VA beach area? I am suppose to be moving there sometime after the first of the year...
I live in Virginia Beach and if you see a red SS with personalized plates then its most likely mine :)

Saw a fake SS with the Razzi (sp?) kit on it on the road last weekend. A local dealership must have put it together cause I saw it on their lot.

Heres an early welcome to the beach!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If the guy that I ran into today with the silver ss s/c is here, please post. Nice car man. First ss/sc I've seen on the road besides mine! BTW this was in Roanoke, Va.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Finally found other owners in Virginia. I was beginning to wonder. I live in Suffolk, 30 minutes from the beach.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts