Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how much longer till .net is back on line cause i dont know wat to do with my life. I mean .com is cool and and everything but not enough action sry.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Was up for a good part of the day and then gone again. This sucks...

·
Registered
895 Posts
iso said:
hooray yet another boohoo .net is down thread! instead of complaining why doesn't everyone just contribute here?

:D :D

.....and that is a good question. The mods are nicer here and far more willing to help rather than cause a rift.

People don't wanna post here because they see its not as active. If they would all sdtick around rather than going back to the same old stupid BS site than this place would be as active, yet FARRRR better of a place to post. But alas, people are scared of change....

·
Registered
48 Posts
orange juice said:
:D :D

.....and that is a good question. The mods are nicer here and far more willing to help rather than cause a rift.

People don't wanna post here because they see its not as active. If they would all sdtick around rather than going back to the same old stupid BS site than this place would be as active, yet FARRRR better of a place to post. But alas, people are scared of change....
Took the words right out of my mouth. Cept he worded it better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts