Cobalts SS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am in the need of a set or what ever you can part with set of the 18" ss wheels pm or e-mail if you can help me out wheel need to be in good shape NO Curb Rash

thanks

·
Registered
695 Posts
whats wrong with your wheels?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
foXll17 said:
whats wrong with your wheels?

I am a diabetic and my blood suger droped on fri night on my way home. i had gotten confused as to where i was. from what i can remember i came around a corner and went over a curb on lincon ave. my son was with me at the time which freaks me out, everytime i think of what could have happened. anyway i only curbed the left front so i only really need one but trying to get just on is like next to impossiable so i will buy a set if i have to. :mad:

·
Registered
695 Posts
awwww im sorry! good luck with getting new tires! (good thing you and your son are ok!)

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
littleSS said:
I am a diabetic and my blood suger droped on fri night on my way home. i had gotten confused as to where i was. from what i can remember i came around a corner and went over a curb on lincon ave. my son was with me at the time which freaks me out, everytime i think of what could have happened. anyway i only curbed the left front so i only really need one but trying to get just on is like next to impossiable so i will buy a set if i have to. :mad:
Man that really sucks it is a good thing you guys are ok and everything. Is your car driveable still or is it really bad?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
87camaroPA said:
Man that really sucks it is a good thing you guys are ok and everything. Is your car driveable still or is it really bad?
Thanks to everyone and their concern for me and my son. we are very lucky things did not get worse.
the car is drivable and it is not really bad just some bad curb rash but it sucks as the car is only 2 weeks old. i guess it is a good thing i work in a bodyshop. i guess i will just have to call in a few favors

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
littleSS said:
Thanks to everyone and their concern for me and my son. we are very lucky things did not get worse.
the car is drivable and it is not really bad just some bad curb rash but it sucks as the car is only 2 weeks old. i guess it is a good thing i work in a bodyshop. i guess i will just have to call in a few favors
Yeah that shit is scary stuff... but that is good that you did completly ruin the rims that you could not drive.

·
Registered
376 Posts
selfinfliction said:
holy christ those are $435 each + shipping!
yup, that's alot of $$$. but it's cheaper than buying a whole new set. i say get it if you are only looking for one. if you want a whole set i would recommend getting some lightweight aftermarket rims for the same price if not cheaper. glad to know you and your son are ok. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts