Cobalts SS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a head count of who is in. That way i can get some member pages started that havnt been.

Please Keep in mind a few things might change as we grow so there may be a membership fee to help recover the cost of hosting, email addresses, shirts, stickers, etc. Once Mike, Dave, and Myself sit down and write the by-laws we will let everyone know. If you dont want to have a monitary expence we will cross that bridge when we get there. If you want to be a member then please plan on a yearly "DONATION" to help us out on cost of things.

If you do want in please send me pictures of your car if you make them 800 wide ill be able to make your page quicker. Also if you want a certain picture for your member ICON please include that. Look at Mikes he loves that fish so i put it in his icon!

everything is at www.rockymountainecotec.net and my email address again is [email protected]

·
Registered
382 Posts
Definitely in...I'm working on bringing a gentleman Monday to WY--I'm sure he'd have a great time. He loves his 'balt just as much as I love mine. :p

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Jeremy, the rest of RME, I'm in. How much? Will a part of that fee go towards donations to good causes like St. Jude's? Do you guys want help figuring the amount for the annual fee. I'm a business major at the U of U and will gladly help however I can.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well, Curtis, you know I'm in. Keep me updated on the HP tuners thing, and when you guys need the money. You guys have all the pics of my car so I trust you'll do a good job with mine, like my sig.

·
Registered
347 Posts
domin8_gt said:
Jeremy, the rest of RME, I'm in. How much? Will a part of that fee go towards donations to good causes like St. Jude's? Do you guys want help figuring the amount for the annual fee. I'm a business major at the U of U and will gladly help however I can.
yes the yearly fee will go towards stuff such as that. by doing things like that we can get our name out there a bit more and it puts a good feeling in the members hearts knowing that some of their money is going to a great cuase. as curtis said we need to set do and do some type of a by-law deal. this way everyone knows what is up and where money is going if any at all goes. (meaning membership fees, this will happen once we start getting bigger but not right now)

curtis has already dumped a lot of his own money into this so we want to make this work out and get him some of his money back. he is by far a gentleman and a scholar.

·
Registered
347 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
Keep me updated on the HP tuners thing, and when you guys need the money.
hey jeff we will let you know when this all comes about but tentively plane on about two weeks.

·
Registered
168 Posts
littleSS said:
hey jeff we will let you know when this all comes about but tentively plane on about two weeks.
Cool, thats about the time I get my commision check. Hey, Curtis mentioned the fish you have in your sig. and I have been meaning to ask you what that is all about?

·
Registered
347 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
Cool, thats about the time I get my commision check. Hey, Curtis mentioned the fish you have in your sig. and I have been meaning to ask you what that is all about?
it is a long story but the short of it is i used to raise pirahnas and have a passion for them. they have been on every vehicle i have had. plus there is piranaz racing as well. it really is not a big deal just a passion

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
littleSS said:
it is a long story but the short of it is i used to raise pirahnas and have a passion for them. they have been on every vehicle i have had. plus there is piranaz racing as well. it really is not a big deal just a passion

Dont let him lie.. its cause he eats anything including his young if he has the chance!

LOL

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welcome back!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
wyoming_bass said:
Dont let him lie.. its cause he eats anything including his young if he has the chance!

LOL
WOW i leave for a few days and come back being bashed hehehehehe!!!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mike, I'm not bashing you. I've just seen the way you eat. When you do eat. LOL. How's the deck holding up?

Also. I want to send an official welcome to all the newcomers to the group. I hope to meet you all soon. Drive safe and welcome aboard

·
Registered
347 Posts
dipolley said:
Mike, I'm not bashing you. I've just seen the way you eat. When you do eat. LOL. How's the deck holding up?

Also. I want to send an official welcome to all the newcomers to the group. I hope to meet you all soon. Drive safe and welcome aboard

hey easy now dave i too have seen you eat hehehehehehe. the deck is doing good just need to finish running a few more screws in and wala all done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts