Cobalts SS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were looking for a donor car who will allow us to fit our raceheader we made for the Saturn Redline and also test fit the engine damper kit we made for the redline to make sure it will fit or if we need to make another custom kit for the cobalts.

anyone intrested will get a MAJOR discount off of the parts for allowing us to use your vehicle.

thanks.
Weapon*R

Leo Now
Head Fabricator.
email: [email protected]

Some of our newest work.
Just some of the parts I have fabricated that people use on their racecars.

Titanium Parts for real racecars that I have Fabricated.

Titanium Intake pipe for RSX Type-S:

Titanium Race Header for B Series Engine:

Titanium Race Exhaust Manifold for Evolution 8:

Exhaust Manifold Installed :

EVO Sheet Metal INtake Manifold:

Evo Titanium Exhaust System:

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Good deal man, just to let ya know, once you get your products developed, you'll have to PM ekool about a vendor spot or any advertisements have to be deleted, we dont have a choice. Just figured I would let ya know in advance. Good luck!
Chris

·
Registered
492 Posts
Leo, you should have definately posted pictures like that on the RL boards once you started talking about making products. Maybe some of the people would have been more impressed with your work instead of what they hear from friends of friends. Just my .02.

·
Registered
360 Posts
These guys are also looking for an SRT-4 to prototype similiar stuff on.
They posted the same pics and request on SRTforums.
Then noTe got after 'em.

·
Registered
7 Posts
selfinfliction said:
what's the benefit of having a titanium exhaust?? other than being able to say you have a titanium exhaust

Light weight is the only thing I can think of. It makes the exhaust lighter as well as your pocket. ;)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
AZ_SS said:
Light weight is the only thing I can think of. It makes the exhaust lighter as well as your pocket. ;)

lol.. not sure about the lighter exhaust with all those welds... it would defeat the purpose of having lightweight material haha

·
Registered
517 Posts
selfinfliction said:
what's the benefit of having a titanium exhaust?? other than being able to say you have a titanium exhaust
The tail pipe will turn blue and purple? I'm intrested to hear the answer too.

Are the runners of the Evo race manifold equal length? I couldn't really tell from the pics.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mercury said:
Titanium exhaust believe it or not has a different sound. Also it is lighter.
I never heard that before...kinda hard to see how a different type of metal can change the sound of an exhaust!...but the main reason is weight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts