Cobalts SS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up fellas... As you already can tell I own a neon.

I enjoy the SS, so I figure I come in & talk with ya, since Im trying to get wifey into it.

Oh by the way... My SXT will be an SRT in undercover so shhhhhhh, be on the look out. he he

Catch you around in the streets
With love of course :D
PEACE

·
Registered
155 Posts
Stealth SRT4 would be hawt. Thats right, hawt. Very distinguished from hot. Its got that extra bite. ;)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Absolutely... Lame on the outside,Flame on the inside... :D

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
phxSS said:
WTF? Uhhhhhhh
Whats up fellas means . Hello guys

As you already can tell I own a neon means SXT is part of the neon class which also means As you already can tell I own a neon & its yellow

I enjoy the SS, so I figure I come in & talk with ya, since Im trying to get wifey into it means I really like the newest edition to the GM line which is the Cobalt SS with its Ecotech 2.0 supercharged engine & I would like my wife to own one

Oh by the way... My SXT will be an SRT in undercover so shhhhhhh, be on the look out. means I'll have a regular neon with an SRT motor & trans in it

With love of course
PEACE means that keep the streets clean & take it to th tracks

;)

he he means ha ha

·
Registered
114 Posts
:D Niiiiice

YellowSXT said:
Whats up fellas means . Hello guys

As you already can tell I own a neon means SXT is part of the neon class which also means As you already can tell I own a neon & its yellow

I enjoy the SS, so I figure I come in & talk with ya, since Im trying to get wifey into it means I really like the newest edition to the GM line which is the Cobalt SS with its Ecotech 2.0 supercharged engine & I would like my wife to own one

Oh by the way... My SXT will be an SRT in undercover so shhhhhhh, be on the look out. means I'll have a regular neon with an SRT motor & trans in it

With love of course
PEACE means that keep the streets clean & take it to th tracks

;)

he he means ha ha

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks... :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts