Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't have any pics right now, but i've changed my 03 Mustang GT for my Cobalt. Didn't have anything against the mustang, but the winter month made me change my mind :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Agent248 said:
I don't have any pics right now, but i've changed my 03 Mustang GT for my Cobalt. Didn't have anything against the mustang, but the winter month made me change my mind :)
So which is more fun?
Which is faster?
If not the cobalt is it close?

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
i didn't trade anything. i kept my '03 ram and got this. between the car payment, insurance payment, and gas... i save money by not driving the ram. it was 800 bucks just for gas for the ram every month.

·
Registered
6 Posts
A 87,000 original mile 1992 GMC Sonoma GT black/black (#359 out of 806 built), and a 2002 Yamaha R6 factory blue/white.

FWIW: I recently had a 2000 Mustang GT 5spd with only a timing adjuster, and short-throw shifter. Best I ran in this car was a 13.647 @ 102.12 at ATCO, NJ a couple years back; still have the timeslip. This was on a set of $30 Futura (Pep Boys) 225/60/15 all-season radials. Anyway, my '06 SS S/C 'feels' quicker off the line; and to be honest, handles much better.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Almost traded my toyota, 1993 tercel, but instead added a flamethrower kit to that and kept it as a toy.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
A 03 chevy silverado with about 2k in stereo, bull bar, tonnue cover, step bars and shocks. anthor 3 in performance parts: intake, H.O. alernator, exhaust, header mafs, programmers elect fan. i still have the engine parts sitting at home, never used, anyone wants: cam, springs, retainers, seats, lifters. (all cranecams)let me know.

at the time i had to get rid of it for gas, was costing over a houndered a week. (had to run 91 oct. and i drove 80 miles a day)

·
Registered
102 Posts
97 Cavalier Z24 w/koni struts, goldline springs, powerslot rotors/hawk pads, intake, auto trans interceptor (ever seen an auto chirp shifting into 2nd? :)), all infinity speakers, and tint. i'll post a pic later

·
Registered
10 Posts
ssnipes said:
So which is more fun?
Which is faster?
If not the cobalt is it close?
Personally, i prefer the cobalt on the mustang... Performance wise, they are both close (stock for stock), but the cobalt is more confortable, have larger trunk and is drivable in the winter month (in like 2 feet of snow here) :)

It's my opinion anyway.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I traded in a 2000 3.8L Camaro with the RS body package. It had a $1700 memphis sound system and one of those $399 dollar pioneer premier head units. Also, 18" chrome rims, interior neons, leather, power everything, flowmasters, slp ram air intake, and whisper lid.

GREAT car but not alot of potential for performance mods and my warranty was almost up. Only 73,500 miles. It got sold the week i traded it in. It actually passed me going the other way, i felt like i was being cheated on......

1 - 20 of 48 Posts